DA BLOOMBERG CHE CITA FONTI GOVERNATIVE PUBBLICATE SUL GIORNALE People's Daily
- China should abandon idea of loosening money conditions to accelerate economic growth, People’s Daily reports, citing interview with an “authoritative” person who wasn’t identified.
- Monetary conditions shouldn’t be loosened to cut levels of leverage
- China won’t use stock, forex and property-market policies as tools to ensure economic growth
- Economic growth won’t be too low without stimulus as potential is sufficient
- China should face the issue of rising non-performing loans of banks and not cover it up or delay handling it
- Economy’s performance will be L-shaped for quite some time, instead of just 1-2 yrs
- Economy’s performance won’t be U- or V-shaped
- China will limit bankruptcies for “zombie” cos; at the same time it will definitely close cos. that can’t be saved, instead of converting debt to equity or forced restructuring
Pubblicato da ML a lunedì, maggio 09, 2016CLICCA SULL'ICONA DELLA MOSCA TZE-TZE E VOTA PER QUESTO POST!