STABLE COIN LA VIA PER ESSERE LIBERI DAL FALLIMENTO DEL SISTEMA EURO


QASH TOKEN AND MIKE KAYAMORI

as all of you know, I am an investor in cryptocurrencies. I have e diversified portfolio that goes from BITCOIN (that remain my major assets) to ETH and some minor criptos that i trade without taking a long term positions.
I also have a long term exposure in EIDOO because is a real project that want to link blockchain to human needs. Eidoo is not a supporter or a fan of one blockchain or another. Eidoo has an exposure to the cryptomarket. If the cryptoworld is going to substitute the old world Eiddo will be the place to be invested.
In Eidoo you have every service you need keeping privacy and without intermedieries: wallet for all your crypto and in the future equity token as well (we they are working on Fiat currencies as well), Decentralized exchange (for crypto, but fiat currecies will be added) credit card, market place  (like amazon) and in the future a lot of additional services will be added to the app, able to generate milions dollar revenues.




QASH TOKEN
abbiamo una chat che parla del toekn giapponese QASH. per chi vuole unirsi:  https://t.me/quoineico
 si tratta di un exchange regolato delle autorita' giapponesi. La moneta Qash e' stata regolamente riconosciuta nel paese del sol levante. Ieri e' arrivato in chat il CEO della azienda ed eco quello che ci ha raccontato:
  Mike Kayamori (CEO of QUOINE), [20.10.17 18:22]
Hi Everyone
my name is Mike Kayamori and I am the founder CEO of QUOINE
I just wanted to stop buy and express my appreciation
I will try to check in everyday, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me anything
today I had a few wonderful meetings.
does anyone know Jihan Wu?
he is the founder Bitman, Antpool, essentially controlling bitcoin mining.
had a nice breakfast with him today
and he will participate in our QASH token sale
we spoke about many other things as well.
then I had another meeting with the former CEO of Sony, Mr Idei
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobuyuki_Idei
he is so smart and completely believes in cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
he has committed to buy our QASH ICO
these aren't pump and dump people but will be our long term token holders
I felt blessed today



Share/Bookmark

Nessun commento: